Full time blogger Nadia.Nad.
30/01/1988
Schooling.Ex-cckps/cckss/pjc.
NYP-Dip in Hospitality & Resort Management.
Topman.Tutor.
Attached.Love the attention from him.
I am a cute emo! When I am sad(emo-ing), I am cute without the 'e'. xP Part-time blogger Adi Suffian.Adi.
25/06/1987
NS.Medic.Woodlands Firestation.
Ex-ecps/bpghs/pjc
Attached.Love this violent gf of mine!haha..
I am just emo.period.
wishy fishy
☺wishes!
obviously our wish didnt come true..hah..
Jukie Boxie
music we luv..
Tagboard
Helloooo..Foxy lady..
Thankiies
Picture- X
Designer- XX
Brushes- X
Image hosting- X
Image programme- X
yep yep..so u know..im quite happy with my results!despite studying just days before the papers, i managed to scrap through it and (ehem ehem!)..
GOT AN 'A' FOR ACCOUNTING!!
haha..not that im proud of it..if ur one of the LIFO or ur in my class, u'll prolly know that accting is one subject wich i dun quite like(the teacher & subject)..well, looking back, there's no subject that im gud at!But im definitely gud at skipping class!(YEAH!)..so im still thinking how i got that A..mayb she wanted to give A to helmi or nat(im squashed in btw-index number la!) but put on mine instead??!!hahaha..whichever way it is, im grateful and im a happy girl!the rest was also ok..with mostly Bs & Cs..Yr 2 Sem 2, HERE I COME!
nadia : Eh!i got A for accounting! adi : I know..'A' for Accounting wad.. nadia : err..
im rotting at home this holidays..no job n no money so ill just be at home and make my parents realise that they still have a 20 yr old daughter living with them..
Wake me up, when September ends..
just as the song says, i cant wait for October to come!Im counting the days man..woohooo..